Welcome!
My classroom!
A Bulletin Board for student work
My 'headquarters' table and cabinent/bulletin board
Another view of the room
Our class "pet" Perry the Parrot
Hope you enjoy the pics of my classroom. It is my favorite classroom decor by far! I must thank Jerome for all of his hard work, early morning hours (we went in every day at 6 am for the past 2 weeks), and his creative direction. I would have gotten nowhere without him.
Today was the first day of school! I said hello to 30 new third graders. So far, the seem sweet and enjoyable, however, it is the first day, so looks can be deceiving. The day went smoothly, and I am so glad. Perhaps it was because I am finally teaching the same grade 2 years in a row! What a difference it makes to actually know what to expect, rather than everything being brand new to you. It is such a relief!
I also got to see my old "babies" ( students) from last year, today. As much as they drove me crazy at times, I do hold a special place in my heart for those rug rats. I was so excited to see them, and even happier to know they summer hadn't washed their memories of me.
I will continue to update you on the class as time goes on. I would write more tonight, but I am just plain exhausted. My night owl ways die hard, and that makes getting up at 6 am no easy task!
Good night!
xoxo

3 comments:
Aw- its so cute! Love the jungle theme! Nice windows, too! I bet you get very nice light in there (well, depending on the siting- but since there are no window coverings, I would venture its South or North facing, no?). Im sure your kids LOVE it! I would so want to be in your class. Not only do they get a cute room, they get to see nice fashion everyday, too. Mrs. Boroff rocks!
So fun! I never had a classroom that fabulous!
looks amazing! good job!
Post a Comment