My sneaky husband and long time friend, Pamela, surprised me back in January with two huge gifts. The first gift being that Pamela would be making the trip from Brooklyn, NY, for my baby shower. As if that wasn't enough, the second gift was that Pamela would be taking our maternity photos! The two of them had been planning this surprise for months, and I was so overjoyed when I got the news! I had really wanted to have some nice maternity photos of us taken, but I was depressed at the thought that someone other than Pamela might take them. She has exclusively taken photos of Jerome and I for the past few years, and the thought of sharing this time with any other photographer literally brought me to tears. Luckily, I have an amazing husband and friend, who pulled off such an awesome surprise! A few days after my baby shower in January, the three of us managed to get some fabulous shots. There are so many to choose from, but here are a few of our favorites.
2 years ago

















0 comments:
Post a Comment