CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bow to the Queen!


I just wanted to give a shout out to my amazing friend, Vanessa, otherwise affectionately known as Queen V, Yard Bird, Diabla and many others. I want to thank her for making what could have been an awful weekend, as far as weekends go, in to something fun and memorable. Even through our "interesting" night at Coco De Ville in L.A, running out of gas at 3:30 am on the 405, my Sunday afternoon drama, dealing with the dogs, turning two cars in to the LAX airport shuttle, and all the other random crap that will go unnamed, she managed to make me smile. Together, we survived our weekend without our guys (they were in Scottsdale for David's bachelor party). Thank you QUEEN V! I love you girl! I'm so excited for you upcoming wedding!

And to all my other best girlfriends out there....I miss you! You're amazing ladies, and I want to see more of you! Melly Mel, EVA, Neane and Janelle: Lets do a girls night ASAP!


1 comments:

Janelle said...

Vanessa and Gorge are getting married?! Give them my congrats! I did not know about this happy news! Yay!

Also- thanks for the shout out! I love you and miss you, too!