
For my 27th birthday, my friends Vanessa and George got me this great book: How to Walk in High Heels by Camilla Morton. Ms. Morton is the runway editor for Vogue, so she definitely knows a thing or two about style. But this book is beyond mere clothing! It is full of so many little tips about how to handle a variety of situations from how to turn off a water main to literally walking in high heels while pushing your groceries.
We all know how much I love wearing my high heels, so it is no wonder that George and V knew I would love this book. There is an entire chapter devoted to heels, including a section on heel selection, written by none other than Manolo Blahnik himself. He states, "As for the heel, honey, it's got to be high. High, high, high, higher, I say!". A man after my own heart. I could not agree more!
This book has been a fun a fabulous summer read. If you are anything close to a girlie girl, like myself, go out and get this book, and start your path to becoming a Galliano Girl! You will love it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment