CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Peonies at Trader Joe's!


I love having fresh flowers in the house. Jerome and I love going to Trader Joe's and gathering their gorgeous blooms to create our own arrangements. For the past few weeks, the Traders by my house ( on Brookhurst and Hamilton in Huntington Beach) has had an amazing selection of Peonies. There is a large selection of colors; including hot pink, red, plum, white, white with pink tips, and the perfect shade of what I like to call "Barbie Pink". (The above picture is the white and Barbie pink Peonies mixed with some Lillies from TJs ). The best part is each bunch (5 stems) in only $6.99! That is an incredible deal!!! Every time I stop in a TJ's I find myself buying another bunch. If you haven't seen them, go check them out before they are gone.

1 comments:

Janelle said...

i FINALLY got some at my traders.... they sell out early! if i go later in the day- gone! but early, before people get off work- lots of pink ones! i took a photo and will put it on my {maison classique} blog and give credit to you (like i did with the daffodils that caley told me about!). love them!!!